Rachel and Brady

I love being able to see children grow and photograph their stages of growth. I particularly love working with this family.

Rachel is now 6 months old and she is the most beautiful baby girl. She was so lovely to work with. What a happy little girl... I love those cheeks! He mom brought some really cute outfits and accessories. We had a lot of fun dressing her up. Each outfit cuter than the next.

Brady is 2 years old and full of curiosity and adventure. He is on the go - all the time! He reminds me so much of my son. I forget how much work that stage is; they literally don't stop moving - ever! Kellys plan was to embrace Brady's love of adventure during the shoot.  She decided to go to Cultus Lake; so he had plenty of space to explore. This is a great idea for kids this age. They just want to move!




















Here is Brady at Cultus Lake:








 















No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you want to say?